Performance you can feel with the capability
to work in the most demanding applications. Unmatched operator comfort and efficiency
in a world class cab. Revolutionary electronics and hydraulics for low-effort operation. Increased productivity with lower owning
and operating costs.
1 Height to top of ROPS
2 Height to top of exhaust pipe
3 Height to top of hood
4 Ground clearance with 26.5 R 25, L-3
5 Bucket hinge pin height (B-pin)
6 Center line of rear axle to edge of counterweight
8 Bucket hinge pin height at carry (B-pin)
9 Center line of rear axle to hitch
10 Rack back at maximum lift
11 Dump angle at maximum lift
12 Rack back at carry
13 Rack back at ground
14 Height to center line of axle
• Operating weight with 4.2 m3 universal bucket
and bolt-on cutting edge.
• The operator sound pressure level measured according to the
procedures specified in ISO 6394:1998 is 71 dB(A) for the cab
offered by Caterpillar, when properly installed, maintained and
tested with the doors and windows closed.
• Hearing protection may be needed when operating with an
open operator station and cab (when not properly maintained
or doors/windows open) for extended periods or in noisy
• The European Union 2000/14/EC labeled spectator sound
power level is 107 dB(A).
• Caterpillar cab with integrated Rollover Protective Structure
(ROPS) is standard in Europe.
• Rollover Protective Structure ROPS meets
ISO 3471:1994 criteria.
• Falling Objects Protective Structure (FOPS) meets
ISO 3449:1992 Level II criteria.
• Maximum travel speeds (26.5–25 tires).
• All engine horsepower (hp) are metric including front page.
• EU Stage IIIA compliant.
• Rating for net power advertised based on power available when the
engine is equipped with alternator, air cleaner, muffler and on-
demand hydraulic fan drive at maximum fan speed.
Cat C11 with ACERT Technology
Net Power at 1800 rpm
Static Tipping Load, Full Turn
Maximum Single- Wheel Rise
211 kW/287 hp
23 900 kg
16 130 kg
3.5 to 4.8 m3
Oscillating ± 13°
• Implement system, variable axial piston pump
(rated at 2100 rpm and 69 bar).
• Cycle times with rated payload.
Implement System Pump Output
Relief lift and tilt valve setting
Hydraulic Cycle Times
Lower, Empty, Float Down
Service Refill Capacities
Differentials and Final Drives
Meet ISO 3450:1996 standard.
26.5 R 25, L-3 (XHA MX)
26.5 R 25, L-3 (VMT BS)
26.5 R 25, L-2 (GP2B GY)
750/65 R 25, L-3 (MX)
26.5 R 25, L-3 (RT3B GY)
In certain applications (such as load and carry) the loader’s productive capabilities might exceed the tires’ tonnes-km/h capabilities.
Caterpillar recommends that you consult a tire supplier to evaluate all conditions before selecting a tire model.
The 26.5-25 size range and other special tires are available